Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eyebrow Tinting Suggestions?

I was born with very light blone hair and it gradually darkened as I got older, yet my eyebrows are still very, very blonde. I've always used eyebrow pencil to fill them in and I'm quite bored with the whole process. Last week I took a risk and colored my hair black [which might I add, looks amazing] and since I had some extra color left over I decided to try it out on my eyebrows and it looked fabulous. It only lasted about a week [which was longer than expected] but with that being said...I'd like to continue to darken them and I'm looking for a good do-it-yourself kit. Has anyone used a product that they'd recommend? If so, where did you get it and approximately how much did it cost? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!





Thanks in advance :-)Eyebrow Tinting Suggestions?
I'm thinking of lightening mine as well I'm not sure about the kits at home but I know if you get it done at a salon its safer probably would last longer and it only costs like 15 $!!Eyebrow Tinting Suggestions?
oh um....i dont know what exactly you need to use! i dont know bout that iam sorrry! but my idea is you better using some mascara on that! kinda not thick mascara you know... narrow brush on that.. looks natural!!! hope you got pretty black eyebrow sooon hehe good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment